Hazardous Areas

Posted: November 25, 2015 at 10:36 am, Last Updated: February 8, 2016 at 8:56 am

Do you intend to travel to a hazardous area? If so, you’ll need permission from The¬†University Travel Advisory Committee (UTAC). Click here to find out more.

Write to Environmental Health & Safety Office at safety@gmu.edu